S&W Automotive provides a free 30-day warranty on our used auto parts. This warranty is also valid on parts purchased for commercial vehicles.
If you have problems with an engine or transmission once it is installed in your vehicle, you are required to notify S&W prior to removing the part from your vehicle. One of our skilled technicians will travel to your location where we will check the part, and identify the problem. If the part is removed before our technician verifies the problem, this 30-day warranty or an extended warranty will be void.
Limitations of our 30-Day Warranty
- Items such as seals, gaskets, fluids, or coolants are not covered.
- Items such as sheet metal, glass, and body parts are sold “As Is” and are not covered under our 30-Day warranty.
- Labor, mileage or other costs related to our used parts installation are not covered.
- If a used part is found defective, you can return the defective part and we will either replace it with another used part, or issue a refund.
- All refunds are made with a company check. Credit card purchases are credited back to the card used in the original transaction. No exceptions.
- Parts that are returned, but are not defective, are subject to a 25% restocking charge. The warranty is void if the parts are not returned in the same condition in which they are sold, or don’t bear the identifying marks that appear on all parts sold by S&W Automotive Parts. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. We are not responsible for any parts that have been altered, modified, disassembled, or damaged by misuse or an accident subsequent to the parts purchase. All parts are guaranteed for stock installation only.
- You are responsible for determining the suitability of the parts purchased for the vehicle. We make no claim as to the suitability of any part for a particular purpose, and are not responsible for buyer error.
Electrical Parts Details
- You are responsible for determining the suitability of the electrical parts purchased.
- Sales on electrical parts, such as starters, alternators, computers, and miscellaneous sensors are final. We will replace the defective electrical part, however refunds are not available.
- We recommend that you replace the front seal prior to installing your transmission. Improper detent adjustment, low fluid level, failure to install new filter, broken front pump, or improper installation voids the warranty.
- If the vehicle is equipped with a transmission cooler, the system must be flushed and cleaned prior to installation or the warranty is void. If a transmission cooler is included in the purchase, it must be installed or the warranty is void. The mechanic or repair shop must use manufacturer recommended fluid in the transmission. If a low grade or mineral based fluid is used instead, and the transmission develops a problem, we will not replace the transmission under warranty.
- Overheating voids the warranty on transmissions.